Name: Portland Business Council Meeting
Date: June 2, 2022
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM CDT
Mission Statement 'Business Council of Portland':
'The Portland Chamber of Commerce Business Council will sponsor a variety of educational and entertaining events, workshops and forums that assist businesses in their overall performance and ultimately the business climate of our community.'
Objectives and Goals of the Business Council:
- Develop annual programs and resources designed to enhance employee recruitment and retention efforts for businesses.
- Facilitate a networking series for businesses to educate owners/managers about
business-related issues and to build relationships between business members.
- Strengthen the communications between business members and the Chamber.
- Assist businesses with their overall performance by sponsoring a variety of educational
events, workshops, forums and entertaining gatherings.
- Coordinate business programs, seminars and workshops