To provide ambitious young professionals with the opportunity to build relationships, serve the community, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
As a committee of the Portland Chamber of Commerce, Young Professional
Council (YBP) is committed to the growth and success of our membership. As
involved members, we will work together to:
- Create networking opportunities.
- Provide opportunities for educational, personal and professional development.
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities.
- Provide understanding of the community.
- Create and cultivate community leaders.
- Work to keep our young professionals in Portland.
- Contribute to and enrich the community.
- Develop professional skills.
- Gain leadership experience through committee and Council involvement.
- Experience new and exciting social and business venues throughout the area.
- Network with other young professionals in the United States.
- Offer exposure to our active young professionals.